Rotita.comdress didn't look the same as on the website and the quality was the worst

I ordered dress from the website www.rotita.com. It was mentioned that that cotton and polyester, but when I received the dress, the fabric was awful and it wasn’t made from the cotton at all. Also the dress didn’t look the same as on the website. The seller told me that I wouldn’t get money back. They are liars and scammers, so be careful and better avoid them. As well as post comments about your experience with them.

Du
Feb 13, 2015

Comments

• Ti
      Apr 12, 2015
    www.rotita.com - high light jumpsuit
    rotita
    Greensboro

I ordered two "High Life" jumpsuits from www.rotita.com and its been 3 weeks and I have yet to receive my package. I'm mad as hell and I want my money back. Somebody better figure out how to give me my money...or we will have some legal issues. I have my confirmation number as proof of order.

• Ni
      Apr 25, 2015

I had the same issue with the green coat with faux fur. It came damaged and they aren't offering a refund. Only a small credit toward my next purchase. No thanks! Never again!

• Ro
      May 16, 2015

Same thing happened to me. The fabric looked like it was made for a holloween costume. They should be embarrassed of the product they provide. This website is a fraud. I'm so mad. I should have read their reviews which are awful.

• Li
      Apr 15, 2016

All I know is, If my order isn't right or if I don't get it at all I will be going to the door step of who ever scammed me. I am sorry to those that were scammed. And I appreciate those of you who told your story. Thank you for the warning.

Apr 28, 2016

The dress is ten sizes smaller than ordered.
    Total amount:

17:51:12 PDT
    Status:
    Completed

Apr 28, 2016

I asked for a refund for two dresses that are smaller than any human should be. One dress is supposedly a large. They say they will happily refund but that is not true.

• Va
      Jan 24, 2017

I have the same problem i ordered 2 dresses the material is thin cheap and nasty. Im now fighting with them for a refund I think they are shisters and fraudsters and wouldnt recommend them to anyone at all waste of space