Rotita.com / dress
Dress was extremely poor quality. See customer service exchange below Ticket: T0895342167 Topic: Return/Exchange Secondary Topic: Choose a Reason Question: Item is in poor quality. State: Processing Full Name: Customer@u Customer Support At :11/12/2015 01:32:35 AM Please consider the low price of the items. And sometimes customers have quite high expectation. We have been trying best to offer the best quality at this price. Hope you understand that. Adminstrator At :11/12/2015 11:07:29 AM Hello Sorry for the inconvenience to you. Can you send me a picture for the item that you received, thanks? customer@u At :11/19/2015 20:57:57 PM This condition appears all over the dress and is not limited to the three maximum of your website. Adminstrator At :11/20/2015 10:09:18 AM Hello Sorry for that. you can fix it by yourself, then we can give you the 10%compensation, ok? customer@u At :11/24/2015 02:50:59 AM Thank you for your response but I would not be interested in fixing or keeping a dress in this condition. Therefore, I would like to return it for a full refund. Thank you. Adminstrator At :11/24/2015 10:33:50 AM Hello, we can only refund you 60% of the total payment if you return the item . The rest 40% is for the shipping fee and handling fee we sent your order .please confirm . customer@u At :11/24/2015 22:30:07 PM Thank you for your offer of a partial refund but per your full refund policy pasted below, I should receive a full refund (minus shipping only (not handling)). Full Refunds Full refund is offered for items that are found to be faulty or damaged with our fault. Damage caused because of the fault of the third party or customer’s own fault cannot apply for refund. Shipping fee is not refundable. Sincerely, Michael Adminstrator At :11/25/2015 10:44:24 AM Hello, the damage is not that high-impact . Why not accept the partial refund and keep the items ? Customer@u At :12/02/2015 03:22:35 AM I'm dissapointed that Rotita is not standing behind their products and that you are trying to negotiate and justify a poorly made dress with visible damage. With that said I don't have the time to keep going back and forth with you. I'll accept the 60% refund and simply discard the dress. Please reply with a credit confirmation. Adminstrator At :12/02/2015 08:56:28 AM Hello if you receive the 60refund, you have to return the package, is it ok? Customer@u At :01/04/2016 20:58:02 PM No this is not ok. It was your suggestion I keep the dress not mine. "Why not accept the partial refund and keep the items ?" Let's just stick with your policy. I expect a full refund and I will return the dress. Thanks STILL NOT RESOLVED!
More Rotita.com Complaints & Reviews
- Rotita.com - seller didn't reply, but I can't return small clothes 
- Rorita - clothing
- Rotita.com - the seller blocked me and didn't deliver order 
- Rotita Online Clothing - incomplete shipping and size is not usa standard 
- Rotita - ordered swimsuits 
- Rotita - returning my order w1812310220336203
- Rotita.com - I order a dress that did not come with my last order received on 12/20/18
- Rotita.com - didn't get my whole order.
- Rotita.com - not receiving order 
- Rotita.com - items returned, but no refund has been issued to me. it is very difficult to correspond with anyone at this company. help!