Rotita / ordered swimsuits

1 China Review updated:

On 2/16/16 I ordered two swim suits and a cover up, today is 3/26/16 and I still don't have them. I tried to resolve this and they have blocked me from looking up my info on their site. I put in what they call a ticket since they had not shipped the item yet to just cancel the order, they ignored it and said that they had shipped the items, which was not true. Then on 3/16/16 they said they had shipped the item, I still don't have it. ALL I want is a refund.

Sh
Mar 26, 2016

Comments

• Je
      28th of Mar, 2016

I hope this isn't what is happening with my order! I ordered 3/19 and it shows I have paid but they haven't shipped yet, as of today (3/28). I opened a ticket as well, and their reply was I should pay again because "sometimes it is not going through, " but my bank account and PayPal and their own website shows that they have received the money. I can't believe I was asked to pay twice! I'm giving a few more days to provide a tracking number, and if not, I'm disputing. 😡

• Ca
      29th of Mar, 2016

I would dispute. I logged a ticket and at first I didn't get any comment back for days and then I emailed them and said no one is responding to my ticket. The comments on the ticket since look like a 2nd grader wrote them. Actually a 2nd grader would be more grammatically correct. Extremely unprofessional. I asked to cancel and they first said "OK, no problem. But if you don't get permission before reject, you are responsible for any fees result in. And we will send a refund when return package received." Seriously? That is how they respond? Then they said twice in two separate comments that there is a "handing" fee. Not handling fee, "handing." It seems like some foreign operation and a scam. I told them i disputed with PayPal and they would handle it.

• Am
      22nd of Apr, 2016

I ordered a swimsuit online on the 7th April, told my item would be shipped within 7 days and i would receive a tracking number. I am still yet to receive my order and also my tracking number. My order number is WW1604071654409311 . I have left numerous comments and complaints and i have still not heard back from anyone! this is getting beyond a joke

• Ro
      16th of May, 2016

They are a complete rip off and scam everything that has been reported is true and will happen do not use them they will not hold true to there policy in any way. Reporting them to FB where I got the add. All above comments are true and did the same to me. DON'T PLAY NICE GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT FROM BEGINNING.

• Su
      6th of Jun, 2016

Rotita not a good clothes outlet as clothes are very poorly made and extremely small in size and they never refund

• Ca
      12th of Jul, 2017

This company is a joke. They take your money, send clothes the size to fit a 10 year old and then never respond or provide a way to return.