Roomster / account withdrawl fraud

I am being scammed for the same $29.95/ month as well as many other folks by Roomster.net. I only agreed to the 2 week subscribtion. However iI am still being debited after cancelling my subscription. Has anyone reported to the BBB yet? I'm going to and i hope others will follow. This is rediculous to be taken advantage of and there has not been any signs of the sight being useful. There isn't any action by the victimizing party to set things right or respond to any contact via email. There isn't even a customer service to contact for dealing with issues.

I hope others who have similar complaints read this and help to defend others of this site. This site must be dealt with and I for one will contact the BBB in hopes of having this scamming business brought to a hault!

Jo