Rockport Group/Aravon / shoes

1 Newton, MA, US, Canada Review updated:

A few years ago (3 or 4, I can't remember exactly), I bought expensive Aravon shoes (a Mary Jane style with heels called Maya that is still available and is very comfortable; it costs over 150$ in Canada). I wore them less than 10 times over the years because I have other shoes, less dressy, for summer, but their synthetic sole suddenly started to disintegrate last week while I was wearing them for the first time this season. Apparently, this kind of sole deteriorates when one does not wear the shoes on a regular basis, which seems completely crazy to me considering how expensive they are. The shoes have always been on a shoe rack in my apartment, protected from light and dust. It is not even possible to repair them, even though they are almost new and the leather upper doesn't even show a scratch. I will never buy products from this company again and I will avoid this kind of material and ask for real rubber soles in the future, even though they are not as light.

Ex
May 24, 2017

More Rockport Group/Aravon Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Si
      12th of Oct, 2017

I bought 2 pair of Aragon shoes and kept them in original box for close to a year as I was ill and seldom left the house. The first pair i wore the sole fell apart shortly after I started to wear them. This week i wore, for the first time, the second pair to a doctor's appt and they disintegrated on the doctor's carpet!!! I am so frustrated as they are not cheap shoes and I now need new shoes...they will not be Aragon.