Roamans / withdrawing money

United States Review updated:

I wrote a check to pay my Roamans credit card for $100.00. They electronically took out $700.00! I called my bank who told me they'd put it back for a fee which Roamans should reimburse me for. So I called Roamans, who told me it would take 60 days! I told them this is not acceptable! They made the mistake. I have a carbon copy of my check and it in no way shows, $700.00. I was told by one supervisor they would take care of it and it would be done in 3 to 5 days, a week later nothing! So I called back, this time I spoke to someone else who said they last guy did nothing so he would take care of it. I gave him my bank acct number and routing number at his request, being assured it would be done within 3 days...Another week NOTHING!! I called back and spoke the first guy again who at first denied speaking to me, after I refreshed him with my notes, he admitted he had but denied what he told me. They have in no way tried to make this right! I have spent more time on the phone (mostly on hold) with them, have NSF fees and much more stress due to this who thing. It would be illegal for me to go out and take more money from someones account then they have written a check to me for. I would go to jail! No one has tried to make this write, instead they have lied and been extremely rude and unhelpful. I cannot even to speak to anyone who knows what is going on with this!

Tl

Comments

• Tl
      17th of Apr, 2012

If I am one day late with payment they charge me a late fee!