RiteAidpharmacy

I went into the Riteaid on White Lane and Gosford in Bakersfield California on Sunday the 15th, 2018 at 3:10 p.m. went straight to the Pharmacy, where i always go, to purchase some insulin syringes for my mother who is in a wheel chair and a diabetic. Most of the the time the are very professional with me and treat me with respect.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Bakersfield, CA The oriental lady behind the counter was rude with me, short with me, and refused to sell me the syringes. She looked and spoke to me like I was some worthless drug addict or something. I feel very disrespected by here and will nevee be giving Riteaid my business any longer, which stinks because ny family and I love the ice cream. People shouldn't judge a book by their cover, especially in their place of business. She was extremely ruse and unprofessional.

Ca
Jul 15, 2018

Comments

• Ri
      Sep 04, 2018

What does being Oriental have to do with her acting unprofessional.. In Pennsylvania they give out free syringes to drug addicts to slow down the problem they are having with hep A and hep b.. What the problem was - was that she let her personal opinion get in the way of her job, for which she should be fired...

Wouldn't you like to have a job where you could be rude or inconsiderate and not get fired?

• Be