Rite Aid / rite aid rebate has expired

United States Review updated:

I purchased a Libman Freedom Spray Mop on 9/21/11 at 1303 Woodbury Ave. Portsmouth, NH 03803 with a mail-in rabate sticker on the mop for $5.00. After going online I was informed that the rebate expired on 7/31/11. I bought the mop thinking that I would get a rebate of $5.00. Unfortunately, Rite Aid did not remove the sticker on the mop and I went online to see that the rebate date expired. Posting on the mop that I would get a rebate if I mailled all the corrected information to Libman was not correct.

I would appreciate any response to this email. I have found that I really have to make sure every purchase I make with Rite Aid is as it is advertised.

Go

Comments

• Mo
      8th of Dec, 2011

You bought it in Sept...it is now Dec.

hmmm.

Was there an experation date on the sticker? I find it hard to believe there wasn't, considering the manufacturer is the one who puts rebate stickers on their products, not the store.

• Ri
      20th of Apr, 2012

Hello: Providing an excellent customer experience is important to us and we'd like to resolve this with you. Please privately message us your contact information at http://www.facebook.com/riteaid so that we can get in touch with you. Thanks! - Rite Aid Social Team