Rite Aid / rite aid rebate has expired
I purchased a Libman Freedom Spray Mop on 9/21/11 at 1303 Woodbury Ave. Portsmouth, NH 03803 with a mail-in rabate sticker on the mop for $5.00. After going online I was informed that the rebate expired on 7/31/11. I bought the mop thinking that I would get a rebate of $5.00. Unfortunately, Rite Aid did not remove the sticker on the mop and I went online to see that the rebate date expired. Posting on the mop that I would get a rebate if I mailled all the corrected information to Libman was not correct.
I would appreciate any response to this email. I have found that I really have to make sure every purchase I make with Rite Aid is as it is advertised.
More Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews
- Rite Aid - employee mistreatment/slander 
- Rite Aid - horrible customer service 
- Rite Aid - terrible customer service! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - prescription shortage 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - lost prescription 
- Rite Aid - manager and shift supervisor
- Rite Aid Pharmacy in Citrus Heights, CA - pharmacist on lunch break... can't pick up a new drug without her consult
- Rite Aid - horrible cashiers!! 
- Rite Aid Pharmacy - pharmacy-
- Rite Aid - discounts