RideSafely.com / Iinaccurate representation of product
Ride Safely sells vehicles by auction on line and claims you are buying directly from the insurance auction. They refuse to disclose the Vehicle Identification Number or who or what you are bidding against or even verify the mileage. They also tell you they cannot get you a damage report so at least you know what you are dealing with. At the last second they will call you up and try to extract more money as if to show you how hard they are working for you but you still do not know who is bidding against you.
In my case I purchased a salvage Toyota Prius that they claimed was repairable and it is not. By the way I have done this type of transaction before so I do have prior experience and knowledge about this process and business. My previous deals were all successful and the vehicles are safely on the road.
This situation was unacceptable because the vehicle is not repairable. The treatment I received from this company was they were always right and I did not know anything. If they could extract another dollar they did. If you would like an exercise in frustration and bureacracy this is a good company to deal with.
More RideSafely.com Complaints & Reviews
- RideSafely.com - Fraud and crooks 
- RideSafely.com - Rip off 
- Ride Safely - They will rob you blind 
- RideSafely.com - False statements 
- RideSafely.com - INTENTIONAL MISREPRESENTATION
- RideSafely.com - Insurance auction bid representation
- Ride Safely Dubai Auction - Dubai office 
- RideSafely - scam 
- RideSafely - CAR
- RideSafely.com - Refund of my deposit