Rickenbacker Group / Fraud & harassment

1 IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-908-5695

This agency has been sending automated messages to my home claiming they are trying to collect on a debt
That I do not owe. I have notified them twice that this is an obvious mistake and they have not stopped calling. they gave me a bank's name that I have never done business with before in my life - also obviously bogus.
I had notified the credit bureaus in november to protect my credit rating since I suspected that someone had stolen my personal information. when I found out thru this website and others that this agency had a history of fraudulent criminal activity I realize that this is more serious than I thought. I will also file a complaint with the federal do not call registry and notify the credit bureau of the exact nature of
My watch alert.
I appreciate organizations such as yours who fight against these types of injustices.

Thank you for your help.
Clarence mitchell, chief financial officer
South side help center
Chicago il 60628
10420 s. halsted
[protected]

Comments

• Ca
      10th of Jan, 2011

I also have been receiving automated messages saying I owed $25 for an unamed debt, and the automated message does not give me any option to call back or dispute the charge, only the option to pay the debt with a credit card. Just now they called again and now the debt is $39 dollars. I have no idea what I would owe such a small amount to, but I also don't want to give me credit card numbers to a machine. Should I just ignore these calls? Is it a scam or could I actually have a debt that I don't know about and should work to resolve? How do I contact these people?

• Co
      30th of Mar, 2011

Breaking news!! Rickenbacker is closing their doors and ordered by the district attorney of Santa Clara to withdrawal all negative credit reporting. To be added to the list of people wanting to have their credit report cleared contact the Santa Clara Consumer Protection Department at 408-792-2836, ask for Cory Finnegan.