Rickenbacker Group / Fraud & harassment
This agency has been sending automated messages to my home claiming they are trying to collect on a debt
That I do not owe. I have notified them twice that this is an obvious mistake and they have not stopped calling. they gave me a bank's name that I have never done business with before in my life - also obviously bogus.
I had notified the credit bureaus in november to protect my credit rating since I suspected that someone had stolen my personal information. when I found out thru this website and others that this agency had a history of fraudulent criminal activity I realize that this is more serious than I thought. I will also file a complaint with the federal do not call registry and notify the credit bureau of the exact nature of
My watch alert.
I appreciate organizations such as yours who fight against these types of injustices.
Thank you for your help.
Clarence mitchell, chief financial officer
South side help center
Chicago il 60628
10420 s. halsted
More Rickenbacker Group Complaints & Reviews
- Rickenbacker Group - Fraud and cheating! 
- Rickenbacker Group - Fraud/ mistaken identity 
- Rickenbacker Group - Fraud 
- Rickenbacker Group - Incorrect Collection Procedures 
- Rickenbacker Group - Annoying phone calls 
- Rickenbacker Group - Submit a BBB complaint 
- Rickenbacker Group - Inaccurate reporting 
- Rickenbacker Group - Credit Report 
- Rickenbacker Group - Will not remove from credit report even though creditor says it was bogus 
- Rickenbacker Group - Fraudulant credit statements