RHB Bank Berhad / receiving inappropriate text message
I have received a few sms from RHB Bank which thought that I have bought hire purchase from your bank and tells that my hire purchase account will be taken out. This make me feels uncomfortable and unsatisfied because as a student and for your bank's information, I did not have any RHB Bank account and did not buy any products or services from your bank.
The number that used for the sms is 66300. I've tried to ignore this kind of unknown message but still sending me a message with that statement every month. If there has any person who used up your bank's name to threaten peoples, it is more better to your bank (RHB Bank) to take strictly action towards this issue.
Do contact me by replying my complaints at [protected]@gmail.com
More RHB Bank Berhad Complaints & Reviews
- RHB Bank - rhb bank pls improve your service 
- RHB Bank Malaysia - terrible customer and phone service 
- RHB Banking Group - rejected transaction 
- RHB Bank Berhad - collection department
- RHB Bank Berhad - asking for bank statement at the counter
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group - service /collectors
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group - credit card release letter
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group - customer service email and helpline
- RHB Bank - loan termination process
- RHB Bank Berhad / RHB Banking Group - agent