Revlon / revlon transforming effects matte top coat #790
Hello customer service rep. I am sorry to complain, as I've never had trouble with any Revlon products before.
I purchased the mate top coat about a week ago. I was so happy to find it, as matte products are trendy now, and sell quickly. When I applied the matte top coat over my polish, it started working fast. However, once it dried, parts of my nails looked chalky, like I had scuffed them. I tried multiple colors with the same results.
OK, I've taken enough time. Please let me know if others have had this problem, and if so, can I do something to fix it? I really, really wanted to do some nail art using this product. Thanks for any help!!
More Revlon Complaints & Reviews
- Revlon Cosmetics Company - igot this letter with agreement & leter of appoinment plz its fect? 
- Revlon - fake finger nails 
- Revlon RV062 Perfect Heat Professional 1 Inch Straightener With Ceramic - electric shock from product
- Revlon - cord exploded off while in use
- Revlon Nailpolish - sick of spending 100s of $ on gluggy nailpolish! 
- Revlon - revlon colorstay eyeliner
- Revlon - mitchum
- Revlon - mens series 2-in-1 hand and feet clipper
- Revlon - revlon colorstay liquid liner
- Revlon - photoready concealer color deep 6