Revlonrevlon culing iron

D Nov 27, 2017 Review updated:

I have recently purchased a Revlon flat iron, (curling iron) It goes up to 400. I cannot get it to reach that degree. I have timed it to holding the button for 3 min and it still does not get as hot as I need it. My hair is long and thick and a warm curling iron does not work for me. Curling irons should take seconds to heat up, not minutes. Its description on the inside says Entertek 406002. I hope the style number is correct. Its on the inside of the handle with very small numbers and hard to read. What can you do for me? I cant afford to buy another one, especially since Ive only had this one for a couple of months. Debra Behan 2625 Smith Rd Lambertville, Mi. 48144 II would prefer a refund preferably, but a replacement would also be appreciated. I no longer have the receipt. I did not realize at the time I would need it.

• P
      Nov 27, 2017

You could attempt to bring it to the store of purchase for a return if you still have the packaging. If you no longer have the packaging or the receipt, you will most likely be out of luck. At best what they could offer you in any scenario is a replacement or store credit. Without a receipt they cannot prove how, or even if, it was purchased there.

• D
      May 05, 2018

I bought a Revlon curling iron last month. It is the same as the one I replaced that I had used for years. This one died after only a few uses. Very disappointing.