Revlon / rdvr5304 hair dryer.
Hello. I have had 3 of these dryers and this last one is the worst. I've had it for approx 4 months and started smelling something burning. I really didn't think much of it until I saw where it was coming from...the top of the dryer was melting and smoking. Drops of plastic going into the heating element. Had I not caught this in time there is a good chance that it would have caught fire and possibly burned myself or one of my family. The dryer is kept clean and the filter gets cleaned once a week. So this isn't due to misuse. It is manufacture defect.
More Revlon Complaints & Reviews
- Revlon Cosmetics Company - igot this letter with agreement & leter of appoinment plz its fect? 
- Revlon - fake finger nails 
- Revlon RV062 Perfect Heat Professional 1 Inch Straightener With Ceramic - electric shock from product
- Revlon - cord exploded off while in use
- Revlon Nailpolish - sick of spending 100s of $ on gluggy nailpolish! 
- Revlon - revlon colorstay eyeliner
- Revlon - mitchum
- Revlon - mens series 2-in-1 hand and feet clipper
- Revlon - revlon colorstay liquid liner
- Revlon - photoready concealer color deep 6