Revlon — liquid foundation: revlon age defying with dna advantage
Recently purchased this. The color and coverage are great! The problem is this has an offensive odor. I've tried several times to use it... I can't anymore. When pumped out onto finger, it has no smell, but as I spread it across my face, there is an awful mildew smell.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Wilmington, CAIt's very strong. I've never experienced this with any make up before. I had to purchase a different brand today. Its not the perfect shade or great coverage like my Revlon, but it doesn't smell like mildew.
Have you had other complaints like this about this foundation?
More Revlon Complaints & Reviews
- Revlon Cosmetics Company - igot this letter with agreement & leter of appoinment plz its fect? 
- Revlon - fake finger nails 
- Revlon RV062 Perfect Heat Professional 1 Inch Straightener With Ceramic - electric shock from product
- Revlon - cord exploded off while in use
- Revlon Nailpolish - sick of spending 100s of $ on gluggy nailpolish! 
- Revlon - revlon hair blower
- Revlon - revlon colorstay eyeliner
- Revlon - mitchum
- Revlon - mens series 2-in-1 hand and feet clipper
- Revlon - revlon colorstay liquid liner