Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Scam collection agency

Pinnacle Credit Services
Phone: 914-345-7136
They wrote to me that I owed over $200 from 2004 for a phone number I have never owed. They stated that I have had the opportunity to to make payment and had repeatedly neglected to do so. I had a Verizon account in good standing until 2007. Seems like if I had owed them money they would have said something in the intervening four years.

N  27th of Dec, 2007 by

Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau - Refuse to provide information!
Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau
2269 S. Saw Mill River Road. Bldg 3
New York
Phone: 914-345-7136

I received a letter at my place of business with a very unprofessional sounding collection cover letter claiming that I owed someone called 'Grandma's kitchen' $31.22. Letter claims 'our client insists that you pay this balance' blah blah. Never heard of Grandma's Kitchen. I called the# on the letter and only got automated prompts. Looked up their website shown and finally got a person who simply said they would remove the item as owed. I pressed for details on who 'Grandma's Kitchen' is. They said 'we don't know that information, they send us the collection data electronically'. I continued to press for the info and asked for several supervisors. All of them said the same thing. The last supervisor I got was sent to voice mail. Tried to call NY City dept of consumer affairs (who's license# this letter shows on the back) but could not reach a live body. Tried to call the BBB for the area but they wanted a credit card# to report via phone. Will report via web.
A  3rd of Mar, 2008 by
Here is RMCB's website. It has a fax and toll-free number. harass them back. It is a pathetic attempt at getting people to give money under duress. They are even trying to collect erroneously in Canada for PGA Tour Partners Club. Something about Life Membership Dues.
D  8th of Mar, 2012 by
A letter was received today about a past due bill, supposly for a magazine, to Lucile Snyder. As far as anyone can determine there has never been a magazine called ( National Review) received around here. This sounds like a (scam) of some kind. We would like for you to look into this matter, as this is almost impossable seeing as how Lucile Snyder is an invalid and has no use for magazines. Please let us hear from you aboout this matter. The account #0100061063978. Sincerly The Snyder family.
D  8th of Mar, 2012 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We do not owe this bill.
A  17th of Apr, 2016 by
Scums shouldne shot call me 5 times a day wtf
D  28th of Jul, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -6 Votes
Clearly people that are writing these negative comments are those that can't pay for their bills. People need to learn how to pay their bills on time and stop complaining especially for bills under $50.
N  27th of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
@SeriousAL NO guy this is a real scam and there is no way that i am giving up my personal information so that this [censor] company can drain my acct. and leave me in debt for real. Obviously you have not been the victim of this scam . So kindly shut up.
N  1st of Aug, 2016 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I received a letter that I owed $1.023.97 to a certain company. I called that certain company and they said I have a $0 balance.
So I called retrieval-masters creditors bureau and told her i have spoken with the company and I owe $0. She said, well they aren't going to
tell you that, its in collections.I said..she searched the computer..its$0..
I told her. I will disregard this letter.
She said, I will put in that you dispute this.
N  27th of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I just received a collection letter to my address but it doesn't even have my full name. it only has my first inital. then in a very vague manner they are attempting to collect a debt to nj ez pass with no licence plate number, no acct. number and the nerve to actually warn me that evading non - payment of tolls is against the law. hahahaha! total scam! do not pay!!!
A  9th of Feb, 2018 by
i got hung up on by their representative after telling her not to raise her voice and get mouthy with me. she "couldn't" release any details of my account.very unprofessional. i will pay the company, but not this ignorant creditor. piss up a rope RMBC.

RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau) Logo RMCB (Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau)
4 Westchester Plaza Suite 100