rentalcars.com / refund of unclaimed booking
Rental cars confirmed that I could rent a car on my indian license as long as I am within 1 year of my stay in the UK. Basis this confirmation I made a prepayment for my advance online booking of my rental car with the supplier europcar. The booking id is [protected]. However when I reached the supplier on the date of collection they declined me the car stating that they cannot provide the car basis my Indian license and I need to provide an international permit. I was asked to contact rental cars for claiming a refund on my booking since i was not provided the confirmed car for my travel.As a consequence of this confusion I ended up losing around 400£ due to arrangements I had to make in the last minute to manage my trip and accomodate the cancelled hotel reservations.That it caused too much of physical and mental stress is another aspect for which I have not yet been comitted anything.I have addressed this issue with rental cars and they havent yet come back to me with a solution.
More rentalcars.com Complaints & Reviews
- RentalCars.com former Traveljigsaw - never ever rentalcars.com 
- rentalcars.com - no refund 
- rentalcars.com - cancellation procedure
- rentalcars.com - additional fees 100% increase in cost 
- Traveljigsaw or Rentalcars.com - i had to pay for their mistakes! 
- rentalcars.com - one way fee charge where rentalcars website stated "no one way fee te be paid"
- rentalcars.com - rental problem with deposit amount
- rentalcars.com - failure to obtain excess invoice from europcar with whom the hire was placed
- rentalcars.com - rental car not in roadworthy condition
- rentalcars.com - unprofessional behaviour