Renault Sandero - Renault Boksburg Branch / poor service delivery
Tuesday morning the car would not start. I tried everything and had to call Renault Assist for the second time in just over 2 months. Boksburg Branch did not call me at all on the Tuesday and when I called them on the Wednesday they said that they are too busy to have a look at my car and that they have to take care of their “customers” first. I wanted to know if I am not a customer and the manager reminded me that I did not book my car like the customers have and therefore I am being pushed to last in the line. How dumb that I did not remember to make a booking for my car as I should have known that my car will have a breakdown!?! I asked him if I qualify for a loan vehicle seeing that my car is brand new and he said that I definitely only qualify for a loan vehicle after my car has been there for three days.
Today (Thursday) is the third day that my car is with the dealership for repairs. I phoned the dealership and they apologized and said that they will hopefully start working on my car today. I asked them for the use of a loan vehicle and they said that I do not qualify for a loan vehicle as the problem is with my Sandero’s car key. The car key seems broken – according to my understanding the remote inside the car key is faulty. I don’t qualify for a loan vehicle seeing that it is a “wear and tear” issue. How can a nearly three month old car have a “wear and tear” issue?
Am I expecting too much when I just want standard customer service??
More Renault Sandero - Renault Boksburg Branch Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault - parts service
- Renault - no response about gasoline consumption for pick up oroch
- Renault South Africa Sales - sales service
- Renault - bad service faulty engine
- Renault - inability to repair vehicle correctly.