[Resolved] Renault / car manufacturing problem

1 Hadayek Helwan, Egypt

My car is Step way AT care 2016 with car chassis No. [protected]-Motor No. 9421
I'm complain Renault Egypt's agent of the bad service as a results of low experience and their trying to earn more money for wrong issues, what had been happened with me that they asked me with every 10, 000 km. maintenance to change the front Brake which is not correct 100% and with the last maintenance (50, 000 km.) they asked me that i have to change both of the front break along with the front break disk
its impossible to change the front break disk after only 50, 000 mt.
in my openion that there are one of the three options:
1- they didn't change the front break at all while i paid its amount
2- they were already replaced the front break in bad quality.
3- there are technical problem in mechanical break group

one of the above three reasons leads to damage the fron break disk as shown in the attached pictires.
specially that my car was have a lot of manufacturing problems as you can see in my car report history.
one of the manufacturing problem was very danger since my car was stopped sunddnly several times in the high-way, with this problem only i can ask Renault for very big Compensation becuase it may lead to die all my family.
this had been happened while my car age wasn't complete one year
also there was a problem in the seft flaser hand and Renault Egaypt changed it twice
my request now and due all the above problems to change my car with new car and i think that after all the above hug problems it's of may right to aske about Compensation.
i need quick response since both of me and my family life are in danger
my second request is to change and repair both of the front Break and front Break disk into your account additional to repair all the break group parts in order to all it work correctly
i hope to hear from your side as early as possible avoiding causing serious problem to one of all my family, i need quick action.

• Resolution statement

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Mar 14, 2018

Dear Osama Wahba,

We'll surely forward this to the concerned country head. They will get in touch with you to assist you further in this regard.

• Updated by Osama Wahba, Mar 15, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam
    kindly be informed that in my complain, i was complained Egypt's agent while your reply in my complain that you will forward my problem to the country head, how??
    Every hour delaying the solution of my problem exposes my life to my family and I to the grave danger that may lead to death
    i need quick action from my side as quickly as possible.

• Renault Customer Care's Response, Mar 20, 2018

Dear Osama Wahba,

Your issue has already been forwarded to the concerned team. They will look into it.

Os