Renault / terrible customer service!
I would like to lodge a complaint following the repairs recently conducted on my vehicle. I am not happy about the service and treatment I have received. On 22nd January 2008 I dropped off my car, a Renault Clio 3 vehicle no: 4024046dwnzc, for service and to have its battery fixed as it failed to start properly. Your employee assured me that it was in complete working order. Thus, I collected the vehicle and paid nothing as it was part of the warranty and the maintenance plan I have, only to find that they did not make the repairs, and the car still won't start. I spoke with Mr. Wesser, your service manager, who told me, to bring it in for the 2nd time for them to fix it. Which I did on the 30th Jan. I was happy when I was told that the car has been fixed, however this was short lived as I was told to pay R1000 for the replacement of the Battery plug that was installed. I disputed this, as this is a new vehicle and I cannot be held liable for the manufactures faults. Then Mr. Wesser insisted that it was my fault and claimed that I Jump started the vehicle and if I refuse to pay they will remove the part which they installed and the vehicle will be towed to where I stay.
I'm certainly not happy with such comments and service, and I expect your dealership to fix the car properly as they should have the 1st time. As a result of the disagreement Mr. told me to pay only for the part and not the labor. I only paid because I really needed to use the vehicle and I insist that I should have not been charged for any of the repairs done.
More Renault Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Renault - I am tired of phoning renault, I do not have the energy anymore 
- Renault Megane (2) 2006 - 2007 - car defects
- Renault - window regulator switches 
- Renault Latitude OEM Stereo Radio Car DVD Player GPS Navi Cav - 8070le - renault latitude oem stereo radio car dvd player gps navi cav-8070le
- Renault - terrible service quality 
- Renault - very poor service in south africa renault.
- Renault - paint work warranty
- Renault - renault sandero - engine trouble | brazil id 202933417
- Renault - new car in 1 month twice given for service only 8 hrs driven till now
- Renault - kwid climber