Reliance Home Comfort / Service
It's saturday morning. I'm sitting in a freezing cold house as my furnace stopped working last night around eleven o'clock. I pay more than fifty dollars a month to rent the furnace and have free service and repair with that payment.
After being on hold for twenty minutes just to reach a representative, I was told that the earliest they could come was monday between eight and noon. Obviously this is unacceptable. They told me they would contact their 'dispatch' department and try to have our call bumped up and someone would call me back that night. Hours and hours go by... No call. I call back, just to be told the same thing. They're reading from a script and are obviously not allowed to deviate from what they are told to say. I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told there isn't one there. They put me through to a 'lead hand' who read from the same script and wasn't at all helpful. He also told me someone would call back. Nobody did. My husband called this morning and was told someone would call back. Nothing.
I just got off the phone with them again. I waited a half hour just to speak to someone, and was told the same story.
I'm being told to sit in a house with no heat and wait for a call from someone in the service department who is going to tell me that they might be available before monday.
I understand that they are busy, but what am I paying all this money for? Apparently so I can freeze my ### off. We will be looking into another company after this...
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - Hot water heater rental 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Lien on my house 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Furnace repair 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Service / repairs 
- Reliance Home Comfort - Bill scam 
- Reliance Home Comfort - unreliable service with reliance
- Reliance Home Comfort - water filtration system
- Reliance Home Comfort - an email I received for service
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace and air conditioning 
- Reliance Home Comfort - flomax120 tank less water heater and makeup unit in loft also flow max