Reliance Home Comfort — billing
I have conducted a comparison between reliance home comfort bills and enbridge "charges from other companies". I was only able to access from 2015 with enbridge but since january 2015, I have been charge for the heat water rental by both you and enbridge. I believe, once I acquire the bills from enbridge from 2013 and 2014, I will see that I have been charge twice since I moved into my home.
Within the range of january 2015 to january 2017, I have been over billed $537.77 by enbridge for reliance. If this is consistent for the additional two prior to january 2015, I suspect there is another over billing of at least $500.00.
I have contact both reliance and enbridge to rectify this large mistake. Neither company is conducting accountability or quality assurance checks on their billing statements.
It would be interesting to know how many other person are being over charged in this way.
I will be obtaining the previous bills by enbridge to acquire the total amount I have over paid in the last 4 years.
More Reliance Home Comfort Complaints & Reviews
- Reliance Home Comfort - hot water heater rental 
- Reliance Home Comfort - lien on my house 
- Reliance Home Comfort - service 
- Reliance Home Comfort - furnace repair 
- Reliance Home Comfort - bill scam 
- [Resolved] Reliance Home Comfort - water softener, air filter
- Reliance Home Comfort - alleged damage to water heater 
- Reliance Home Comfort - no service provided with no not water
- Reliance Home Comfort - misrepresenting themselves as having purchased direct energy home services rental water heater contract
- Reliance Home Comfort - servicing of heating and ac unit acct# 005767827-2187073