[Resolved] Regus — service illegal changing of locks
So we rented this office in Johor. Business was slow and we had a six months rent. We fell behind. We came up with an affordable payment plan that will enable the security deposit to more than cover our rental commitment.
The local Regional Manager for that area rejected that arrangement. Procceded to change the locks with no legal notice. And refused to hand our property and documents to us. Totally violated local laws and gets away with it. This happened only few days ago. But here is the kicker- they are still invoicing me for the office rental that I can not access. Also, when asked where I could lodge a complaint the same regional manager said it was to him!
Feeling helpless! Can someone help?
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Regus Group Customer Care's Response · Nov 30, 2017
We are sorry to read your feedback and apologise for any confusion which may have been caused. Transparency is key to us and we would always make sure that our billing and payment processes are clarified before signature.
We are aware of your situation and have already been in touch, through the country management team, to discuss it and explain our position.
Still, we would be happy to review any pending concern so we have escalated your comments to our Malaysian senior management team, and asked them to contact you.
More Regus Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] HQ / Regus Group Network - scam billing and contract fine print 
- Regus Group, Mark Dixon, Hq, - global consumer fraud 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - dishonest practices 
- [Resolved] Regus - hidden renewal clauses and misleading info by reps 
- Regus Office Space - sly business practices 
- [Resolved] Regus Group - regus group
- [Resolved] Regus Group - office services
- [Resolved] Regus Group - virtual office 
- Regus Group - billing scam fraudulent charges 
- [Resolved] Regus Group / Realty / Realtors - customer service position