Regis Salons / refused to service me because i'm black.
I recently visited the Regis Salon at the North Park Center mall in Dallas, TX & was refused service because I am Black. The manager offered a number of incredible excuses (such as 'the stylists are about to leave","the stylists are all booked"; all of which were obviously bogus) as to why I could not be serviced. I discourage anyone from patronizing a business that operates in this manner. If anyone else has had a similar experience, please email me as I would not be suprised if this is not a systemic problem at the Regis Salons.
More Regis Salons Complaints & Reviews
- Regis Hair Salon Vista Ridge Mall Lewisville, TX - haircut and color 
- Regis Salon - labor board 
- Regis Salon - highlights gone bad 
- Regis Salons - don't go there 
- Regis Salons - ladies beware
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - a staff member very rude
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - can’t get product refund back
- Regis Hair Salon, High Street, Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield S9 1EN - loss of money and terrible customer service
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - my wife's perm
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - customer service related