Regis Salon / choppy haircut - horrible!!!

1 4750 North DivisionSpokane, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (509) 483-3888

I had my hair done in aug 18, 2008 at regis 4750 north division
Spokane, wa 99207. I brought a photo of the haircut I always get. I told the stylist to trim only 1 inch. I ended up with very choppy, not blended hair that was cut off over 2 inches! It looked like when a young child attempts to cut their own hair. I returned the next day requesting another stylist to fix it and she ended up trimming my hair even more to try to remove the "shelves" and trimmed my bangs - which I had never had before - uneven where one side was 3/4 an inch longer! I returned the next day, receiving a full refund and proceeded to fantastic sam's where they did fix it the best they could with what they had to work with.in the end my hair is over 3 inches shorter and I have short bangs! I had to purchase a new curling iron since my barrel was too large for my new only 3 - 7 inches of choppy layers. I have never had such a horrific haircut in my 30 years of professional stylists. As I am telling my story to other people, they have told me of their own bad experience with regis salons. While she was styling my hair some young man came in wanting a haircut. He specified to have lindsey but was told she did not have time for a walk-in. He insisted on her so they told him to come back at 4:15. My color, cut, style and waxing began at 2:00. She finished at 3:45. I suspect she hurried so she would have time to trim this handsome young man whom many of the stylists apparently knew. My family will never use regis again and I will tell my story to anyone willing to hear it. I have more faith in the abilities of a professional at great cuts, fantastic sam’s and the like than the unprofessional stylist your corporation employs.

Dd

Comments

• Mm
      28th of Apr, 2009

It sounds to me like you are upset because she tried to make time for a regular! And clearly you do not have a regular salon. If you walk in, and want your hair done at the moment, you would think you would expect to be second. As far as the faith comment. If you gat a bad haircut at Sam's, they would be the ones here in the fire!!