Regis Salon / choppy haircut - horrible!!!
I had my hair done in aug 18, 2008 at regis 4750 north division
Spokane, wa 99207. I brought a photo of the haircut I always get. I told the stylist to trim only 1 inch. I ended up with very choppy, not blended hair that was cut off over 2 inches! It looked like when a young child attempts to cut their own hair. I returned the next day requesting another stylist to fix it and she ended up trimming my hair even more to try to remove the "shelves" and trimmed my bangs - which I had never had before - uneven where one side was 3/4 an inch longer! I returned the next day, receiving a full refund and proceeded to fantastic sam's where they did fix it the best they could with what they had to work with.in the end my hair is over 3 inches shorter and I have short bangs! I had to purchase a new curling iron since my barrel was too large for my new only 3 - 7 inches of choppy layers. I have never had such a horrific haircut in my 30 years of professional stylists. As I am telling my story to other people, they have told me of their own bad experience with regis salons. While she was styling my hair some young man came in wanting a haircut. He specified to have lindsey but was told she did not have time for a walk-in. He insisted on her so they told him to come back at 4:15. My color, cut, style and waxing began at 2:00. She finished at 3:45. I suspect she hurried so she would have time to trim this handsome young man whom many of the stylists apparently knew. My family will never use regis again and I will tell my story to anyone willing to hear it. I have more faith in the abilities of a professional at great cuts, fantastic sam’s and the like than the unprofessional stylist your corporation employs.
More Regis Salon Complaints & Reviews
- Regis Hair Salon Vista Ridge Mall Lewisville, TX - haircut and color 
- Regis Salon - labor board 
- Regis Salon - highlights gone bad 
- Regis Salons - don't go there 
- Regis Salons - ladies beware
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - wilkes-barre, pa haircut incident
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - highlight and cut
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - hair cut/color
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - employees
- Regis Salons / The Beautiful Group Management - haircut