Regis Salonbad hair cut

I recently got a haircut at the regis salon at the four seasons mall in greensboro, nc. I had no appointment and came to the desk and asked if they would be available to take me. The manager said yes we can and the young lady standing next to her said come on back. I went to the chair, sat down, and settled in only to notice that the hair dresser named chelsea smith was to my left in the back arguing with another employee about who's turn it was to take me because she didn't want to do it. I was very taken back by this and found it to be very unprofessional. If I wasn't in such need of a haircut I would have walked out right then as I was offended. Chelsea eventually came back after losing the battle and I asked her "do you not want to cut my hair" to which she snidely replied "no not really." I was concerned so I asked her if we could find somebody that did because I don't want my hair messed up. She said no it will be fine. It wasn't fine. She asked what I wanted I told her a 3 guard on the sides faded into about half the length off of the top. Long story short she scalped me, cutting my hair way shorter than I wanted. I ended up wearing a hat for the first week afterward. The worst part is that this is the second time i've been there and the first time the girl cut my ear and took the line over my ears so high that I looked like wild thing from major league. I would recommend that everyone stay away from this place unless you want to feel unwelcome, pay way too much, and get a bad haircut.

Comments

• Ba
      Jul 04, 2009

My daughter has long hair & she brought a picture of long hair style cut, not only did the style did not look nothing like the picture she cut it to short after being told not to! my Daughter we devastated and cried all the way home . it was nothing like what she wanted and she was a master designer! i have been there a few times tried different stylist and same problem, all they want to do is try to sell there products and talk when they should be concentrating on your hair! i will never be back there again please don't waste your money they also have a big turnover, wonder why?

• Ha
      Jan 05, 2010

i got my haircut recently from trade secret which is part of regis and they did a horrible job...from 2 inches she chopped of like 5 ...it was hiddious...they wont even issue a refund or anything im fighting it ...its absolutely disgusting and the people who cut it were so unprofessional

• Bl
      Mar 13, 2010

My hair was cut today at the Monroeville Mall Regis Salon. I asked for a bob and showed photos. I am 57 and this is the style I usually wear w/o problems. The hairdresser started by whacking my bangs off. Then it seemed like she just cut here and there until she decided she didn't want to cut anymore...she was done. She turned my chair around to the mirror and asked me how I liked my haircut. To my horror, I looked like Prince Valiant or a little Dutch girl! Nothing was even or shaped properly. She knew it was bad because she didn't even want to bother drying or flat ironing it. I think she feared what the end result would be. In shock, I summoned the courage to tell her it was nothing like the photo and she had the nerve to tell me that it is what I told her I wanted. I asked her how SHE would like this style and she deflected by saying it was not something she would ask for. She then said since I didn't like it, she wouldn't charge me for it, but I would have to pay for the flat ironing. To my horror, she charged me $17! I paid it and left in tears. Then deciding not to be a quiet victim, I went back and asked for a manager. One of the stylists who took pity on me, immediately started making phone calls. I could see the horror and pity in their eyes as other stylists within earshot gathered around. They had no idea what could be done to fix it. They couldn't reach a manager (who they needed to unlock the register to refund my $...I never even asked for that). Then the girl who cut my hair came up, gave me the money (her own) and, with an attitude, again said that she gave me the cut I asked for. I never asked for choppy, unevenly cut hair. Tomorrow, I will go back to show the manager the cut, tell her that another salon is fixing it, and requesting Regis assume responsibility for the cost of the correction. Crossing my fingers that something can improve this look...

• Sh
      Jun 09, 2010

I have long straight hair. All I wanted was a few layers put in. It looks like she just took sections of hair and cut them a little shorter than the rest. I wanted something that I didn't have to curl everyday. Now I do. I even asked if she liked cutting long or short hair. Her answer was "short". It has been 3 weeks and is not getting any better. I have never received such a BAD hair cut in my life. It is going to take longer than 6 months for this to be corrected. Her name is Megan. The hair salon is at the Maplewood Mall, in Maplewood, MN. I would have thought for a $40 hair cut, they would know how to do so. Not only am I out the $40, but now I have had to buy an iron, and spray to keep the little bit of curl in my hair. That is what I was trying to get away from. I am extremely disappointed in them.

• Su
      Sep 01, 2010

First let me say that I was there on the day this gentleman entered the salon and he was paranoid when he entered!We took care of his service right away and he so liked the service he tipped the the stylist well and asked for her card.It seems to me that he misunderstood what was taking place in this situation and if he was uncomfortable at any time he should have brought it to my attention so I could have straightened it out right away.Everyone of our Stylist gives every cusomer the signature experience!

• Ba
      Jul 08, 2011

Canceled appointment two days before the wedding. Really will never go there again !!!

• Ra
      Jul 11, 2011

Wana complaint the 8days hair saloon which located at bandar Sg long .1 of the staff there which a guy, his working attitude really so bad, as a customer which wish to cut hair but his seen like not willing to cut it even his face don't show any smile face..and just simply cut like that..what kinds of service is this ????