Redbubble

Posted: Apr 14, 2017 by

Order was wrong and I have trouble contacting them about this. Terrible customer service!

I ordered a bunch of stickers chosen by my daughter. We received the order but one of the stickers was the wrong one, ie not one that was chosen. The chosen sticker was missing. I went to the help page on the website but that didn't address the issue.

Then when I tried the contact us page, I was ONLY given the option to "submit a request" and chose from one of 6 topics, NONE of which dealt with a wrong order. When I did try one the 6 topics, hoping to at least reach SOMEBODY, it was entirely automated, so that was no use.

I went back to the home page and found a chat window. When I clicked on it, the window opened and I initiated the chat, but was left sitting for a while (more than 2 minutes) while I waited to "reconnect;" this was not a problem with my connection at home. Then the window closed, so I tried again with same results. I finally reached someone the third time and the service representative was able to help me and replace the sticker.

Why is it so difficult to find customer support in my situation? This is not an unusual or difficult problem, generally speaking. Other retail websites normally offer an email address to contact. This was an extremely irritating situation to deal with and took a lot more time and effort than it merited.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree