Redbubble.comlame site

B Review updated:

I have contacted redbubble.com to remove my name from their data and they didnt attempt to do so.. This is only website on entire internet that when u leave coment on others work your name stays after they terminate your account indefinitly.. What that does when someone google my internet name aphoto4you, their name redbubble will come under and they get free advertisement specialy if the name is popular... Ofocurse I am losing thousand of dollars business when customers click on me and find redbubble.com

I like my name removed from their data... This is lame site if they cant reconfigure their system.. They know how but they ignore the fact cause they want intentionaly free advertisement.

• Updated by JosephM49 · Dec 02, 2016

I stupidly ordered a Cubs Championship pillow from these dolts who have NO phone number and refuse to talk to you, and guess what they sent me? A zippered PILLOWCASE! No pillow! I am so p.o.'d at these San Francisco clowns! NEVER AGAIN!

anotherredbubbleartist Dec 11, 2009

It isn't just redbubble or any other website. This is how all of the internet operates. Once you post something on the internet, anywhere, whether it's text or pictures or anything else, it's public domain and it's up there forever. It is up to the individuals to take personal responsibility for what they post. Let this be an educational experience. If you think someday you might want to take something down, be that your name or anything else, don't post it to begin with.

That said, if you have removed all your artwork from redbubble, then I very much doubt they are making any money off your name at all since they cannot sell any of your prints. If it's really that important then you might consider taking them to court.

janpiller Apr 12, 2011

They very well could be selling prints after they are deleted. One of mine was sold after it was deleted. I found out because their system was configured to send me an "auto-notification" that I had sold a print. When I asked them about it, they said it was because that image was already in somebody's shopping cart and so that constituted a "transaction". The most insulting thing about it was that they believed I was stupid enough to fall for that excuse and that I was stupid enough to believe that having something sit in somebody's shopping cart constitutes a "transaction" contrary to e-commerce laws. They refused to acknowledge their illegal sale and made no attempt at restitution and couldn't even muster up an apology.

• Bu
    Buvikae Jul 10, 2012

I ordered shirt from this site about a month ago and it still hasn't come.

• Bl
    Blicek Dec 01, 2012

It's a dubious site where dissent is deleted and customer problems ignored. Beware.

• Vi
    vivian0Xu Dec 01, 2012

• Po
    Portixe Dec 14, 2012

Ordered 10 stickers and got cheap computer paper print outs. Would not recommend!

• Pu
    Puny Advocate Aug 15, 2018

i purchased a poster online and evrytime I tried to pay, it says failed due to billing zip code info. and now I was charged twice on my bank account.

Mark 48 Aug 20, 2018

I am an artist and I heard about redbubble from a friend of mine so I check it out and I like what i see. Next I open an account with them and as soon as I upload a first artwork I get suspended!!

The artwork didn't even finish uploading to their site, I also never used them before!

Why would they suspend me for nothing???

• Sh
    Shadan oj Aug 20, 2018

I have ordered an iphone cover a month ago and the delivery date was by March 2nd max. Since then I have contacted the customer service many time and no one has a clue where is it! They asked to wait till the ninth of march and if i didn't get it I should infom you guys. I have emailed them this morning but I did't receive an answer yet!

Satna Art Aug 21, 2018

I ordered two stickers and 1 print off of Redbubble a week (5-7-18) ago. The order said the stickers and print would arrive between May 13-18. While I did get a package, it only contained the print, which looks amazing, but the stickers were nowhere to be found.

Please explain, does Redbubble regularly split shipments, or has my order been lost?

• Do
    Dontneedone Sep 01, 2018

Never got package. No tracking on it. This site is a joke don't buy from it and save yourself some hassle. No customer service number that works either. 🖕

• Ti
    Tiffany Ford Sep 06, 2018

ordered stickers over 3 weeks ago. i want my stickers. what the actual ***. i'm furious. order number [protected] was supposed to be the replacement order and it says it's been delivered, and it hasn't been. honestly could not be more annoyed at a company. never using you again. either send my stickers or my money to me.

• Ph
    PhilBer Sep 18, 2018

I placed an order for two shirts last night, but still have not received an order confirmation email. Should I expect problems? I have never shopped on RedBubble before so have no prior experience with them.

• Ve
    venthakrishnan Oct 14, 2018

I ordered 4 stickers on sep 26th, yesterday I received a mail saying that they delivered my product ORDER #[protected]. But I haven't actually received anything yet. Please look into this and resolve the problem.

• Su
    subaruparts Oct 15, 2018

The order #[protected] shipped august 15th does not arrived complete yet! so they marked as a delivered. only one shirt has arrived, the other not. Please help me find out what happened. appreciated.

• Je
    Jessica Bounds Oct 31, 2018

My order is still not here it is between the 12-16 May I ordered it for a birthday tomorrow I am so angry !! Useless !! Order number : [protected] so unprofessional .

• Ha
    Hameera Aliah Nov 11, 2018

I have placed this order since last year and up till now i have not received my parcel. Your website is also not useful at all for me to contact your customer service. Please assist immediately. My contact number is +[protected]

Order number :
    1) [protected]
    2) [protected]

• Ro
    Robyn Gilson Nov 11, 2018

I ordered some stickers around the end of January 2017 and the email I got said that 'd recieve it around the end of February. A few days ago I checked on my order and it said that it had been delivered already but it hasnt been. It is the 9th of March now and still nothing.

• Ru
    Ruth Alexander Nov 13, 2018

The shirt I received is marked 2XL but it looks like a Small or at best a Medium.
    It appears that the shirt is mismarked. Please clarify that the one I have is the largest size available.

Thank you.

• Ca
    calllaw Nov 14, 2018

They said lost. I tracked it and they put wrong address and it came back to their warehouse and they never knew it !!! No Phone #, on-line chat keeps going off-line. No response. They just steal your money and ignore you !!! HORRIBLE COMPANY, seriously stay away unless you want to be ripped off !!!

Ana Inguanzo Jan 05, 2019

Beware doing business via Redbubble.com. I spent over $400 for numerous tshirts for Xmas. They said i would receive on Dec 2, and it is now 12/11 and nothing. There is no phone number to call. I fear i will not have gifts this year for my friends and family. This is outrageous!! The gifts couldve walked here from SFrancisco by now. Bah humbug

• Mu
    Muzaffer A Syed May 26, 2019

Please remove above product from sale, it hurts our sentiments, Name of Allah is not for clothing and designing, it's for worship only.

I request you to please remove it from your website and from your shop floors at your earliest.

I hope you understand this and respect our religious sentiments.

• Ra
    Rachana82 Jul 27, 2019

Order number [protected]
    tried to reach them no respond, need my money back.

markuskaris Aug 20, 2019

My account has been suddenly closed without any notice or explanation as to why did it happen.I have emailed them and they claim they will get back to me, which they have not they only sent an automated email

• Js
    Js8250 May 18, 2020

Where is there even a decent way of contacting the company. Is this a joke? I paid extra for shipping because it said there was definitive single date it would be here, then when I placed the order the date was the start date of a 15 day shipping window.thanks for charging 35 dollars more for absolutely no improvement.