Redbox / charged for a disc I did return

Newark, United States Review updated:

Rented two movies from Redbox. Watched one and returned it the next day. Kept the 2nd disc for a 2nd day and then turned returned it. 25 days later Redbox says I never returned the 2nd disc so they billed my credit card $25. So they got their movie back and my $25. For the LAST time. As you cannot cancel you account on Redbox.com I changed my email address and removed my credit card. Just think how much money they are making if they do this once to each of their customers.

Ne
May 4, 2014

Comments

• Re
      25th of May, 2014

Sorry to hear of the trouble with your return and billing. If you email [protected]@redbox.com, we'll look into this for you right away.

11th of Jul, 2014

REDBOX refuses to stock the movie "2016 OBAMA'S AMERICA" in its rental boxes for POLITICAL REASONS.
    REDBOX management is PLAYING POLITICS by not offering the "2016 OBAMA'S AMERICA" movie to public for rental

11th of Jul, 2014

Thousands of Costco shoppers took to the wholesaler's Facebook page threatening to drop their store memberships after the retailer pulled copies of Dinesh D'Souza's newest anti-Obama book from its shelves, but a company official insists the decision was financial, not political.

And the reaction got almost immediate results as the company announced it would put D'Souza's book, "America: Imagine a World Without Her, " back on its shelves, despite, what it says are poor sales.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/Costco-dSouza-book-America/2014/07/08/id/581510#ixzz37E3ALPX1