Red Roof Inn / smoking

1 New London, CT, United States Review updated:

The problem was that we did not I repeat did not smoke in the no smoking room, as we knew that if we did smoke in the room we would not get our deposit back that it why we did not smoke in the no smoking room. I am very upset because we followed the rules which was no smoking in the room, we smoked outside. The door may have been a little opened while smoking outside so that may have caused it to smell like smoke. I am very upset too as why I do not understand why I have not received my deposit back, I am going to be contacting my lawyer. Thank you

-falicia.

A very unsatisfied customer.

Re
Apr 29, 2015

Comments

• Lo
      3rd of Nov, 2010
    Red Roof Inn - Manager and assistant should be FIRED!
    Red Roof Inn

The manager and his assistant have to learn never to insult highly educated guests. At the pathetic wage they earn, they should learn some respect before they are both fired.

• Gr
      25th of Dec, 2010
    Red Roof Inn - Hotel horrendous
    Red Roof Inn

The little college dropout manager has to learn some respect for us. Rooms are small. Do yourself a favor and Stay somewhere else.

• Ds
      5th of Jun, 2011

Please don't associate people's attitudes with the level of money or education they have. It is their attitude towards other people that matter and you sound like you have a bad one. You also sound like you don't have much money or education if you stay at a Red Roof Inn.

• Bm
      27th of Feb, 2012
    Red Roof Inn - OVERCHARGED ON CREDIT CARD
    RED ROOF INN
    Norcross
    Georgia

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn for a week and they debited my card twice and because of this I will be sleeping on the street tonight.

• Ll
      3rd of May, 2015
    Red Roof Inn - room
    red roof inn
    400 corporate circle
    Harrisburg
    Phone: 7176571445

Air conditioning never worked right. Had someone come in and "fix" it and it worked for an hour. Reservation was also incorrect even after I called to confirm after I booked it online.

• Gi
      15th of Mar, 2016

Roaches in the room. Marijuana smoking inside rooms that filled the halls with the worst smell. Not organized, rooms not ready on time. Was not pleased at all. Fire alarms went off and lasted for over 30min at 2:00 a.m. and everyone seemed to be clueless as to what to do in an emergency situation.

• Tw
      20th of Aug, 2017

I stayed at a Red Roof Inn in Council Bluffs Iowa no where was it stated my room was a non-smoking room no where was it stated what would happen if I smoke in a non-smoking room nowhere on my invoice sheet it's a room 203 was I was not informed when I checked in about a non-smoking room it was the last room they had they kept my hundred dollar deposit it was cash, for all you other people who had the same problem which I believe there are lots of you we should file a class action lawsuit against Red Roof Inn such [censor] I believe they are scamming people and it's not right I will never stay there again and I will get my money back one way or another