RecordGone.com / GREAT SERVICE

1 Sana Ana, CA, United States Review updated:

I’ve been meaning to review this company for a while now, and I can openly say, “YES, THEY ARE PERFECTLY SAFE AND RELIABLE!” How do I know this? Well, lets say I know someone that used their services, and they were really happy with them. All jokes aside, they are really good company, and they offer professional help for less money. If you use them, your case will be handled by an experienced lawyer (not some paralegal), and it will cost you virtually nothing compared to the traditional lawyer fees (believe me I spent days trying to find better deal). Occasionally you will come across some negative reviews about this company, but bear in mind that these reviews are usually written by their competitors who want piece of their business, since Recordgone.com is the nation's leading criminal record clearing law firm.
So if you ask me, just go with them. You will see, they wont disappoint!

Go

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Feb, 2011

And im thinking you probably work for them and trying to boost the reputation of the company since you cant say that you actually did any business with them yourself although you started out that " a friend " did business with them, then it was you looking for better rates... Try again dear. If it is on your criminal record, it needs to stay there.