[Resolved] Real Esales / Unethical behavior, refusal to refund

San Diego, CA, US Review updated:

I'm a realtor. This company tells you they will send you leads that they qualified and talked to already for a fee of $899 a year. It's been 6 months and I have yet to receive a single lead. I asked them for a refund at 4 months and they said... this takes time, be patient. I have been patient. I told them I planned to report them if they didn't respond and refund and they told me to not threaten them!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Shady, do not deliver and claim "we don't make money if we don't send you clients" well yes, you just made 900 on me! That's my money.

Real Esales, LLC
2535 Camino Del Rio S #303
San Diego, CA 92108
858.252.0911
[protected]@RealEsales.com

• Resolution statement

• Real Esales Customer Care's Response, Nov 25, 2016

We're definitely not a scam. For anyone who has run Google and Facebook ads knows that you could spend thousands and not get quality results. We spend $3, 000+ per agents for the year so the $899 is a co-investment into their ads for the 12 months. Our results are based off the 12 months, we're always willing to work with an agent and extend their term to make sure they see an ROI.

Mi
Nov 22, 2016

Comments

Jan 19, 2017

same thing happened to me. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY a lot of promises and nothing delivered. Out of principal I am taking this to my attorney.

• Sf
      Nov 12, 2018
    Real Esales - Real estate leads

Same as the other complaints. They took me for $1400 and after 6 months, not a single lead! Total scam! They would not provide a refund and tell me to just be patient.