RCI / false resort availablity
RCI lists hundreds of resorts as available for exchange however when you go to the resort on line and click on the week
you find a statment that due to recent activites the resort is no longer available. This notation stays on the site for weeks and weeks so as to provide a false sense of the real number of resorts avaiable. You only find out after going thru each resort. very time consuming.
I have sent emails to RCI and no response.
Check this out on the web.. go to their site, click on carolinas, then south carolina and then Hilton head and then the month
of MAY. You will find 5 resorts listed and 11 weeks as available but when you go thru the process on each one you will find that
NONE are available. Is this fraud?
More RCI Complaints & Reviews
- RCI - scam 
- RCI - rci robbing customers 
- RCI Points - fraud, fraud, fraud 
- RCI - rci took my family for a ride... big time! 
- RCI - rip off! 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - cruise and resort package 
- Resort Condominiums International [RCI] - severe difficulty in cancelling and trying to reschedule paid resort vacation
- RCI - services rendered
- RCI - sterling holiday package
- RCI - timeshare (or whatever they call it today)