RCI / trading

FL, United States Review updated:

When I tried to exchange my gold crown resort, and could not get anything I was told it was my fault for not putting the request in early.
Well... I put the request in almost a year ago and have still not received a trade. Although, I have been called by rci to rent what I have a request in for. I asked them if they were an exchange company or rental agency.
I was furious. Is this legal!!
Ta

Comments

Jo
  22nd of Feb, 2010
no this is not legal and there a clash action against RCI, check it out on the web, it is easy to find out about this law suit
Ju
  16th of Apr, 2011
RCI Sucks. No 2 ways about it! My parents were sucked into the RCI vortex of pain w/ promises that all turned out to be bogus. I invested about 10 solid hours, multiple calls/attempted calls to the RCI customer service, & countless migraines trying to set up a vacation for 9 family members. I was absolutely blown away by the RCI system. It's confusing, blatantly deceptive, & an absolutely terrible investment. The only folks happy with RCI are the companies employees! Anyone interested in RCI - endure the sales pitch, if you must have the free whatever they offer, but run as fast as you can when it comes time to buy!

Resort Condominiums International [RCI] Logo Resort Condominiums International [RCI]
Overall Satisfaction Rating