RCI / unsatisfactory accommodation!

United States Review updated:
We went to stay at a RCI time share at Paramount Walton Hall and Hotel Warwickshire. The accommodation was dirty and in desperate needs of refurbishment also no heating on. When we approached the Manager Mr Peter Watkins he agreed the accommodation was below par and in need of refurbishment and that RCI were fully aware of the state of the rooms but could offer no recompense or alternative accommodation. When the time share was taken out we understood that the accommodation would always be of a certain guaranteed standard. This certainly fell well below. I am not even sure it was legal as the electrics left a lot to be desired with wires from the hair dryer exposed in the bathroom.

Comments

Pi
  23rd of Jul, 2008
First of all I' m sorry!!

3 days ago we participated a conferance which is arranging by
Ilgaz Resort Hotels in Ankara Tukey. They mentioned to me and my husband about the holiday system and they added that you can cancel your membership within 10 days after you sign your treaty.
They also give us the rigts of RCI membership. But when we call them and said that we want to cancel it he said(MEHMET ACAR) İT İS İMPOSSİBLE. So we are sorry.
Because he wrought the day 10 day before and because of this we couldnt do anything. Please help me about this event.
The name is Mehmet ACAR he is responsible about all this.
Their adress is Tunalıhilmi cad. No: 108/9 Kavaklıdere Ankara/TURKEY the other adress is Barbaros Bulvarı Kışlaönü Durağı No:48/12 Balmumcu/Beşiktaş/TURKEY

Name of company: ILGAZ MOUNTAIN RESORT

Resort Condominiums International [RCI] Logo Resort Condominiums International [RCI]
Overall Satisfaction Rating