Raza.comFalse advertised rate, hidden service fee

Actual charged rate is 20% higher than the advertised rate shown (during purchase).Also there is the service fee $1 (not hidden, but only shows up when you are about the purchase). So for $10 purchase $1 srvc fee - it becomes 30% higher than the advertised rate.So wanted to cancel the auto-refill, online cancellation does not work. Contacted web chat CR.The web chat help was bad, Kept waiting long time and takes long time to get answers.Web
Chat CR asked to call there phone, [protected] which only works from
USA, contacted web chat again got Canada specific CR # Canada:
800.550.3501Was able to cancel the auto-refill on the phone, but would not refund/cancel the last unused purchase.If you want to give it a try - buy with paypal, do Not give raza.com your credit card #.
Auto-refill is dangerous not convenient to you (convenient for raza.com to keep charging, until you spend 30min on the phone to cancel).
Other pre-paid calling services are not that cheap - but at lease honest with the rate.
Raza.com show ads low rate than charger the higher rate.

Ha
Feb 27, 2014

Comments

• Ha
      Feb 27, 2014

Web Chat CR asked to call there phone, [protected] which only works from USA, contacted web chat again got Canada specific CR # Canada: 800.550.3501

Raza.com show ads low rate than charger the higher rate.

• My
      May 30, 2014

Do not buy anything from raza, they give you one price online and the next day they raise the rate and tells you the government of india raised the rates. Really?,. . . They have deceptive advertising.

Do not buy

Sep 03, 2014

Really BAD experience with Raza.com . I buy 1100 minutes and when I call to activate my account they told me it's 800...false information on website or vise versa

• Ha
      Sep 30, 2014

If you want to try Raza.com - do NOT give Raza.com your credit card numberTry to buy with paypal, but please never use your credit card directly.
    I singed up for the auto-refill using credit card.
    After the first month it seemed the credit card was charged for auto-refill more frequently than expected (much higher per min rate than the advertised rate). So I called them to cancel the auto-refile and also asked to refund my last purchase for which I had not used.CS refuse to refund my last purchase and said I have to use the minuets.

Anyway few months later I noticed on that credit card there were 3 google ad purchases for amounts under $100.When
    I called my credit card and informed them about the suspicious purchases - they told me there was another pending charge of $54. My credit card company blocked the last transaction and cancelled my card (and after 1 month investigation and my signed declaration - the credit card company cancelled those fruad charges too).

Most importantly - the credit card I used for Raza.com purchase - I did not use it for any other in person or online purchase for over a year. So only Raza.com had my credit card number (and full address) - I can only imply they have used/sold/leaked my card to buy google ads.

• Ne
      Nov 15, 2015

The card clearly says "Rechargeable, " and even has instructions on how to recharge, so my mother bought one assuming she would be able to recharge it. Right? WRONG. Their instructions don't work. Called up Customer Service and the very disinterested representative said the only way to recharge it would be to buy a second card and combine the two using a different set of instructions not on the card. Her supervisor was every bit as disinterested. The FCC will hear from us next. DO NOT BUY RAZA CARDS.

Apr 30, 2016

Worst customer service

Dec 27, 2016

You have very poor customer service. The reason why I say this is because I use to have account with you. Last time when I try to renew my 1000min/10$, I was charged 12.99 and was not informed that the charge was not$10. So I called back and talked to a lady operator that I wanted 1000min/$10 plan which I have been using for a long time. She said OK I will change it and she gave me a new plan. I asked how many min I had in plan (because there were few min left from the previous plan), she said when you call it will tell you. When I called I found out that I was given 850min and not 1000min. I call this a poor business practice. As a result I stop using your service.