RareDVDs.tv / False and misleading advertising

I ordered a set of Seaquest DSV dvds in August. When I finally received them (five weeks and not two after I placed the order) I found that 1) eight episodes were missing; 2) one episode was incomplete; 3) disc 12 was defective in that it froze during the last episode on the disc. I was promised in e-mails dated 9/20/06, 1/18/07, 1/30/07 that within 15 days I would be mailed a replacement set. Needless to say, I have never received the replacement DVDs. On 2/23/07then indicated that I wanted a refund of the purchase price. To date, I have not received any confirmation that they have been in touch with the credit card company. Fortunately, I had notified the card issuer of the problem, and they are listing the transaction as in dispute, but I don't know how long they will do that.

RareDVDs makes a lost of glowing claims on its website about quality and customer service, all of which are bogus.

A  10th of Apr, 2015 by
I ordered the DVD High Spirits from 1988. I Never recieved the email to confirm my order as stated at time of order. I tried to contact them with no evail each time! I waited over 6 weeks before i finally recived the Dvd! When i opened the package my heart sank, in the package was a Dvd alright but it was a DVD that they recorded on a DVR disk!!! After shipping and handling and the cost of the movie i paid $17.48 for a movie I could have recorded myself for less than $2.00. Now I get no response from any email i tried to send and I am Very Very upset!!! They are nothing but a scam and i to recommened anyone thinking of buying from them to spend the extra money, and buy from a reliable source!!!