[Resolved] Rakbank / The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah / clearance letter issuance - paid up credit cards

Dubai, United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I have made a final payment which paid up 2 credit cards in January 2018 in a payment structure agreed to by RAKBANK and their collectors. (emails and statements to support). In a phone conversation with their 'skip investigator' Joyce Anchin on the 11th of February 2018, i was assured that i would have my clearance documents by the end of that week (15 February 2018), with the police clearance documents following shortly. We are now 2 weeks on and i have still not received any of the above documentation. I will need these documentations before the 5th of March since my company require me to travel to Dubai.

• Resolution statement

• Dear Customer,

Please contact us on 04-2130000 or provide your contact number for us to reach you.

RAK BANK team

Jb
Feb 21, 2018

Comments

• Si
      Feb 26, 2018

I am a RAK BANK customer since 2007. Recently i have closed my credit card 5124 0375 3944 6007 and requested to give a manger cheque for excess amount. As per your Gold Souk BRANCH customer service reprentative advise, i have request your call centre people to send the manager cheque to the Gold Souk BRANCH due to I don't have postal service in my registered post box. But they don't accept my request and send to the cheque to the post box. Now they are telling to lodge a complaint in police to not receipt of the cheque and get a report and visit BRANCH to re-issue the cheque again. This is absoulty unfair and harreshment to give trouble to the customer. I don't expect this kind worst and harassment of behavior from you customer service people. I never ever believe to RAK BANK and their products and Services. The simply make money from customers and so bad to treat if they leave from their service. So I want to complaint to the RAK BANK top management. Pls call me 050 8834806 for further clarifications.