Raise — I want my money back
Yesterday I got an email from them stating that my gift card was canceled due to security reasons. What? They got my information including my credit card and then told me that my order was canceled. What a nonsense!
I tried to order again and it was a very wrong step because they simply charged me first and then canceled the order again. So now I am double charged (one try was my fault) and owe me 50 bucks. Not good. I really don't care what reasons caused to cancelation. If you did it, ok, but please refund.
More Raise Complaints & Reviews
- www.raise.com - They delivered empty gift card
- Raise.com - Fraudulent activities
- www.raise.com - Seller is scammers, who provided nothing
- www.raise.com - They didn't send my gift cards
- www.raise.com - They asked to much personal and never called me back 
- Raise - Pathetic liars!
- Raise - Buyer beware
- Raise.com - I had only 100 days to use my card!
- Raise.com - Terrible place!