Raintree Vacation Club/raintree Int'l Inc. / special assessment fee/bait & switch
We upgraded our membership in Cabo San Lucas in 2008 where we originally bought in 2002. We were told money was already set aside to do upgrades to all units. Not only have the upgrades not been done, they are trying to assess us a "special assessment fee" after paying for an upgrade and paying maintenance fees and keeping them current. Since then after going on another update we have found out they have downgraded the update that we paid for!!!
On top of that they are telling us we now own at Birch Bay in Washington State which we have NEVER been to because there are no more units available in Cabo to OWN. We didn't pay Birch Bay prices which are probably less, due to the fact that Cabo is one of their very top destinations. We feel we have been defrauded, the bait and then switch tactic.
More Raintree Vacation Club/raintree Int'l Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Raintree - Trying to charge a &Special Assessment& 
- Raintree Vacation Club - fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club - maintenance fees 
- Raintree - Letter to Doug Bech 
- Raintree Vacation Club - special assessment fraud 
- Raintree Vacation Club [RVC] - maintenance fee
- Raintree Vacation Club [RVC] - very poor customer service
- Raintree Vacation Club [RVC] - raintree vacation club lack of communication
- Raintree - raintree horrible experiencia
- Raintree - horrible experiencia con raintree