[Resolved] Radaris — don't be naive
They don't provide any unique information. All they can give you is already known, it can be easily found. But it doesn't mean they won't ask for money. Naive customers pay for this willing to get something they don't know about.
I checked some information twice for free and didn't find something I wasn't aware of. Asked other people who paid for the service, they said the same, they regretted they just wasted money. So don't be like them. Don't pay for a zero service.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Radaris America Customer Care's Response · Jun 21, 2018
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our data. We strive to maintain the best, most accurate and most current public data available anywhere, but there are limits to public data.
Please contact us directly and we would be happy to help you find any specific piece of information you may need.
Radaris customer service
More Radaris Complaints & Reviews
- Radaris.eu - failure to remove personal info 
- [Resolved] Radaris America - radaris won't let you remove info unless you 'sign up' and 'give them rights over all your information' 
- Radaris.com - scam
- Radaris.com - unable to contact the company 
- [Resolved] Radaris America - information removal 
- Radaris - didn't remove my information
- [Resolved] Radaris - misinformation about myself
- [Resolved] Radaris - unable to remove info for text codes from non us.
- [Resolved] Radaris America - radaris - online data seller
- [Resolved] Radaris - run away from them