Qwest / take your business elsewhere
Qwest Communications allowed our business telephone account to be switched to another carrier without my knowledge. This occurred in May 2001.
When I found out what they had done, they switched my account back and promised any charges on the old account would be credited due to the inconvenience. May 2006, five years later I get a bill from Qwest. Can you believe that! When I told them the statuate of limitations had expired, they threatened to disconnect my service. I spoke with Mary at the executive office. She was rude and obnoxious. She refused to return my calls, refused to send documentation about the bill and lied to other co-workers and the corporation commission. Let me remind you, this is the Executive Office at Qwest!! They hide behind voice mail so they dont have to deal with there customers.
So 5 years later, Qwest gets away with extorting money from me. There way of solving a problem is not returning telephone calls, threats, intimidation, and being rude. I hope the $196.00 is worth it to Qwest as I have a very long memory!
So BEWARE....DO NOT ALLOW QWEST TO SCREW YOU. TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.
James Olsem's Response, Aug 12, 2017
We are getting phone calls with no name and no number or 12345789 no name calls every half hour or less. We don't answer them and they don't leave a message either.We would like our name on the no call list or block those calls.We have been getting them for a couple weeks now. They came early this summer and then stopped but now they have started again. We also got a call from the MN DFL party too I don't know if they are the same people. I hope you can help us. It is getting annoying. Thank you.
More Qwest Complaints & Reviews
- Century Link Internet - extremely slow internet service 
- [Resolved] Century Link - century link rip off 
- Century Link/prism Tv - bad service 
- Century Link Dsl - misrepresentation of services and fees 
- CenturyLink - huge overcharges and fraudulent billing 
- CenturyLink - tv and internet service
- CenturyLink - internet service infrastructure in iowa city
- CenturyLink - technical support
- CenturyLink - cancellation
- CenturyLink - bundled service with direct tv and improper billing to customer