Quickfilmz.com / Free Trial is NOT Free!!! 12/1/2016
I signed up for this 5 day free trial, attempted to download a film they needed payment details which I have come across before when applying for a free trial. Upon finding that the film they said they had was not on the site I immediately cancelled my free trial. Despite all of this, my card has still been charged, unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, the card I used had very limited funds, but because of this payment I have gone over my allowance. I dread to think what they could have charged had I not noticed and had I more funds available. For which I would like a full refund and reimbursed charges. What an utter scam!!
More Quickfilmz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Quickfilmz.com - Charged monthly fee? 
- Quickfilmz.com - QUICKFILMZ.COM 8008517702 MU 49.95 USD 
- Quickfilmz.com - Taking money from my credit card and not advising me and I did not subscribe to the above company. 
- Quickfilms.com - Unauthorised credit card charges!!!
- Quickfilmz.com - A total scam
- Quickfilmz - unauthorized credit card charges
- Quickfilmz - Online free movies
- Quickfilmz - Redirected from a site to a fraud scam
- Quickfilmz - Free trial
- Quickfilms.com - Movie hire