Quicken Loans / loans fee scam

1 United States

Sets up loan packs supposedly takes an application fee then when the numbers get tight because no one is giving fair appraisals any longer they don't return calls or emails. They stall giving the consumers the facts as they learn them which puts the borrower behind the curtain of truth. Was tole before Christmas the appraisal came back lower but would still be Okay. 2 weeks later almost still being told I would close first week of the year but all along lender knew it would not happen without additional funds from me but waited until almost three weeks after getting appraisal to put the numbers to me then could not give me the rate. Also found out from a different lender the real truth is in my situation the FHA will not even write a loan package with what they 'Claim' would get it done due to new guidelines that took effect 1/1/09. Lied all along to me but dragged it out to prejudice my options and try and act like it was progressing normally. RIPOFF from the get go!!! NOT ONE WORD OF TRUTH FROM 12/23/08-1/05/09.

Or