Quality Auto Parts / Awful company
I really wished I had searched this company before buying anything from them. Would have saved myself not only my money but time & headaches in the process. My story is below:
About 6 weeks ago I did a online search for a 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Front Grill not really expecting much as this is a hard to find part. Within minutes I received a couple of emails from different auto suppliers & Quality Auto Parts went as far as calling me at home. When I returned their call I was met with surprise as they said they not only had my part in stock but when I told them the color I was looking for the guy said they have it in my color as well!
I thought this is too good to be true (it was) & figured since I have been searching for this part for some time it was a blessing to not only find the right part but the right color. I ordered the part & w/ shipping it was $154, probably took about a week to get here. When I opened the box, guess what? Wrong part. They sent me a grill for a 98 not a 97 & their is a HUGE difference between the two.
Already upset I called the company's customer service dept. & was told I could ship back the part for a full refund but would not be reimbursed for the return shipping. Spoke w/ both supervisors Jessica & Marissa & both had nothing else to say but ''Sorry sir, but thats the policy.' I went ahead & sent back the part anyway, figuring I will settle this with them later, but when I received a email confirmation of my refund they kept the original shipping.
So now I am out about $50 for a part that I did not even order in the first place. What gets me the most is I could never do something like this as a seller on ebay or even in my own work place. I understand things happen but Quality Auto Parts should have owned up to their mistake & refunded me my original shipping expenses along with the return shipping. I don't care about their warranty or their policy, one thing I have learned is that there is always an exception to every rule!
More Quality Auto Parts Complaints & Reviews
- Quality Auto Parts - Terrible company 
- Quality Auto Parts - scam 
- Quality Auto Parts - Terrible experience 
- Quality Auto Parts - DNT BUY ANYTHING 
- Quality Auto Parts - Can't be trusted
- QualityAutoParts - Ordered two car doors
- Quality Auto Parts - Ordered a 1992 suzuki sidekick engine and received a junkyard 1989 engine that was broken
- Quality Auto Parts Chicago - Horrible services, the worst attitude, bubble scheme 
- Quality Auto Parts - Charged extra then quoted
- Quality Auto Parts, Illinois - Wrong Part NOT what I order