Qantas / purchases from duty free left on plane
I boarded a Qantas flight QF161, seat 23D, 9th June, bound for Wellington, and forgot to take my Bag of duty free items under the seat in front of me when i disembarked.
It was Very expensive Opium perfume, makeup and soft kangaroo toy. Valued at $200:00
We rang Qantas as soon as we were aware it was forgotten.(within 1 hour of leaving the airport at Wellington). Qantas says they didnt find it or nor was it handed in.
I am hoping that you can check or interview the cleaners that came on after we left the plane...how can no one find them? A passenger would not have seen the bag as it was pushed under the seat in front.
So i am hoping that someone knows what became of my dutyfree goods?? Are there no honest people anymore?
I am very angry that it wasnt handed in to lost property.
Linda Burgess [protected]
More Qantas Complaints & Reviews
- Qantas - escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off 
- Qantas - lost baggage
- Qantas - qantas is a scam 
- Qantas - lies, deception and fraud.
- Qantas - ground officer abuse of power
- Qantas - can't pre check in
- Qantas Airways - connection from melbourne to london
- Qantas Airways - I bought a ticket from qantas: new zealand to united states and I cant use it
- Qantas Airline - moved from business to economy class and need compensation
- Qantas/lan Chile - horrble customer services