Pyramid Collection / Horrible customer service!

1 Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:

I figured I would get some early Christmas gifts out of the way in mid November to avoid the postal rush during the holidays, so I ordered a necklace a friend had shown interest in before. The item said it was currently backordered, and more were due in in about a week's time. I ordered, waited that week, came back, and it still said Backordered, and the date was another week ahead. Again, I waited, only to see once again that it was still backordered. By this time, it was early december, so I used the customer service Email address and sent them an email explaining my frustration on why it kept doing this. I never got a response, however I noticed that the next week, instead of a Date of when they were due back in, it said 'Item is expected shortly".

Now, 3 days before Christmas, my item has just barely shipped. I have yet to hear back from them in regards to my email, and am very upset, seeing the present I ordered well over a month in advance, will now not arrive before Christmas.

Furthermore, there is not an option for overnight shipping on backordered items for when they come in, so the standard, 3rd class UPS shipping takes over a week. They also Do Not provide a Tracking number. And I'd think, if I am spending $15 on shipping and handling For a necklace, I'd have a tracking number. There is also no Estimated Arrival Date for the package.

Al

Comments

• So
      9th of Jul, 2014

Shared the same experience, ordered a blouse, and stated it was available. Waited for two days called and they told me to place a rush order. I did that and called back a few days later and was told the blouse was back ordered. I ordered another item, because it was my anniversary, item arrived and looked as if it had been worn. No tags and was not like the picture at all. It looked dingy and dirty. I called and was told I would get a full refund, and when I returned the blouse, they told me I had to wait 4-6 weeks for the refund ! SO, now they have my money tied up to I can not buy from another retailer. On top of that most of the sale representatives are rude and short with you.