Pyramid Collection / Horrible customer service!
I figured I would get some early Christmas gifts out of the way in mid November to avoid the postal rush during the holidays, so I ordered a necklace a friend had shown interest in before. The item said it was currently backordered, and more were due in in about a week's time. I ordered, waited that week, came back, and it still said Backordered, and the date was another week ahead. Again, I waited, only to see once again that it was still backordered. By this time, it was early december, so I used the customer service Email address and sent them an email explaining my frustration on why it kept doing this. I never got a response, however I noticed that the next week, instead of a Date of when they were due back in, it said 'Item is expected shortly".
Now, 3 days before Christmas, my item has just barely shipped. I have yet to hear back from them in regards to my email, and am very upset, seeing the present I ordered well over a month in advance, will now not arrive before Christmas.
Furthermore, there is not an option for overnight shipping on backordered items for when they come in, so the standard, 3rd class UPS shipping takes over a week. They also Do Not provide a Tracking number. And I'd think, if I am spending $15 on shipping and handling For a necklace, I'd have a tracking number. There is also no Estimated Arrival Date for the package.
More Pyramid Collection Complaints & Reviews
- The Pyramid Collection / Passport to Fun - Both companies are shady and fraudulent! 
- The Pyramid Collection - non-delivery, yelled at by customer service 
- Pyramid Collection - DON'T BUY FROM THEM! 
- Pyramid Collection - Total SCAM & misrepresentation 
- Pyramid Collection - Unreliable and Shady 
- The Pyramid Collection - Too little too late
- Pyramidcollection.com - Super tiny pants
- Pyramidcollection.com - Not to be trusted!
- Pyramid Collection - Order placed on July 2..Today is July 22
- Pyramidcollection.com - this site is nothing but scam!