Putco / Pregnant fell on bus due to reckless driving

1 United States

I stood up as I was not far from my destination- Wonderboom Junction.The bus driver then made a sudden turn, which made me loose balance and fall very hard on the bus floor.I fell on my back, and that injured my back and I also had pains on my lower abdomen.I went to the Dr as i was 7 months pregnant and was worried about the well-being of my baby.The Dr did a check up, but could not take X-ray because I was heavily pregnant at the time.He could only prescribe pain killers at the time.On the same day, I called Putco and Spoke to Mr Koos Molebatsi who handles innjuries and Accidents and told me that I should come to the Depot Personally.I went there on three occcasion but could not find him.I was told he went to meetings.I left my numbers for him to callme back but I got no response.I called again and I was given a ref no 450250 to call [protected] and speak to Mr Sono who told me to call after 2 weeks.After 2 weeks Mr Sono said I must take the same ref no to RAF to claim. At RAF, they could not identify the ref No.When I called Mr Sono again he could not see my file and promised to call.i am still waiting even today.