Pure Nutrients: Nature Cleanse — scam!!!
I placed an order for Nature Cleanse for the 13 day free trial. On the 13th day after ordering I tried to call the number to Customer Service and cancel the order, I was put on hold and left there for about 3 hours. I never got to talk to anyone. On the 14th day of the free trial I called and tried to cancel the order, I was put on hold most of the day (hours)!!! I still never got to talk to anyone! They were Closed the 15th day so on Monday morning (today) the 16th day I called the company to cancel my order. They said that they would cancel the order but that they would still charge my account for the $88.00. I explained the process of trying to reach them the previous days and they didnt seem to care. I also explained that I will be contacting the the Att. Generals office and the BBB. That didnt seem to bother them either.
This 14 day trial is a SCAM!!! I would stress that you DO NOT take this free 14 day trial offer. They will still charge your account!!!
More Pure Nutrients: Nature Cleanse Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Nutrients - terms & conditions beware 
- Pure Nutrients Inc - nature cleanse 
- Pure Nutrients Products, Colon Cleansing - I cancelled my order and they said they would not charge me shipping and handling charges and they charged me any way 
- Pure Nutrients - return policy
- Pure Nutrients, Inc. / Colo Detox RX - terms and conditions misleadsing 
- Pure Nutrients Inc, ColoDetox XR - charged after cancellation
- Pure Nutrients / Nature Cleanse - false advertising 
- Pure Nutrients Products - natural cleanse - scam 
- Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrients - should not have charged to credit card 
- Pure Nutrients - colodetox xr