[Resolved] Puppyspot / puppy
Do not buy a dog from puppy spot formally know as purebreeders.com. They keep changing their name to hide from all their wrong doings and lawsuits!!! I bought a goldendoodle from them in september 2016 he came with a clean bill of health from a vet clinic signed by catherine lewis in north carolina. The golden doodle came with hookworm and giardia in his stools and an ear infection. The vet signed the papers that all was clear and he was healthy. The breeders must pay off this particular vet. He also has severe hip dysplasia needs major surgery for around $7000. I complained to puppy spot on countless occasions and they will not refund my money all they said was I can return him which of course I would never do! These people are crooks and they run puppy mills and they're disgusting people! Please to not buy any animal from them we need to shut them down. ! The amount of medical bills, heartache and stress this dog has put on our family because of this company is horrendous!
They are working with me to give me back some money towards the cost of the dog.
More Puppyspot Complaints & Reviews
- Puppyspot - misrepresentation in advertising, incompetence 
- Puppyspot - guarantee breach contract three weeks ago I purchased a golden from puppy spot
- Buy Puppies Direct - SCAM-BEWARE!!!! 
- Puppyspot - haven for puppmills. sells by photos. what pup you receive is anyone's guess. 
- Puppyspot.com - breeder experience 
- PuppySpot Group - completely incompetent
- PuppySpot Group - Puppy Mills
- PuppySpot Group - fraud
- PuppySpot Group - my puppy
- Puppy Spot - bait and switch — tail no tail. I notified puppy spot of this and they explained, that yes the breader had docked it. no one has contacted me.